Hello!

I just posted this to AudioGames.net.  If you're disappointed because you can't
use custom vehicles in multi-player mode, this may be a fun thing for you to
read.  Furthermore, I talked about what we currently think will be the future
of Top Speed.  I'd love to have some community feedback on this one.  The post
is located at http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?pid=46007#p46007

Thanks,
Davy