that was a very handy post. thanks. to answer the most pressing question to me, yes, if you created a new racing game from scratch, i would definatly pay for it. and i know of at least 4 or 5 others that would pay for it also. what would be really good in this kind of game, is much like they have in sighted games. in that you must decide how much fuel to carry, select your tires depending on the conditions of the track, have to pit to get repairs done, refueling, new tires, or change of tires as needed. these kinds of things would really add some challenge to the game, and i would buy the thing as soon as you can upload it to me. lol. to close up, over all, considdering the age of the things your using to create this current game, fantasticly done. i love the game as it is, and as i said, if it gets better by becoming closer to a game a sighted person can get, then i think a lot of people would buy it.
best regards to you and the team.
Dallas

-----Original Message----- From: Davy Kager
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 8:51 PM
To: Gamers Mailinglist
Subject: [Audyssey] Some background info on Top Speed 3

Hello!

I just posted this to AudioGames.net. If you're disappointed because you can't use custom vehicles in multi-player mode, this may be a fun thing for you to read. Furthermore, I talked about what we currently think will be the future of Top Speed. I'd love to have some community feedback on this one. The post is located at http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?pid=46007#p46007

Thanks,
Davy