Hi.
I would be willing to pay for topspeed 3, especially when you get a couple of the bugs that are causing me problems figured out. I race multiplayer with topspeed 3 just about every day, and have been playing topspeed multiplayer with others online for a year now.

I want to pay for topspeed. I want to donate for topspeed 3 actually, but am waiting for the bug where my computer does a default ding sound over and over when I try to use my keyboard to race. If you decide to reproduce topspeed in a different language, I'm hoping you make it very similar. Like the ability to replace the soundpack with my own, that is an important one. I have to modify the sounds a lot to help me be able to play with my hearing problems, and being able to just make a new languages, even if it's still english, is a tremendous help. If you developed a new version of topspeed, and I liked it, I'd certainly pay to have it.

Thanks for all your communication with your excited topspeed fans, and all the interaction on twitter and on this list that goes on to fix issues. I personally don't want topspeed to stop being developed, that goes as far as me paying for a new one built from the ground up. The only thing is whether your new version is as perfect as the current version is. It's going to be hard. This is my favorite game, and that's saying a lot. I'm not saying I don't like anyone else's games, I'm just a blind person who happens to be into engines. I live on a farm and am involved with tractors, trucks, stuff like this. I eat this topspeed game up and I want more! This game is like made specifically to please me, that's how I feel about it, and I'm not trying to flatter. I just might have produced more cars for this game than anyone else, No proof of that though. Last time I counted Iwas at around 17. Anybody made more than that?

Ok sorry about the poor typing, but I composed this in a hurry, I'm getting ready to do a race, and wanted to get this sent off first, and no I'm not joking just to be dramatic, I really am hurrying off to do a multiplayer race with someone who just got home and can host a server on the connection there finally. *lol*.