Hi Dark,

Dark wrote:

As to puzles and traps, how about an easy mode for compromise.
I'm not just thinking here of mucking about with game mechanics, but
of something
potentially plot specific which could provide audio help similar to
the eva in shades
of doom.

Say, on easy mode angela takes a radio with her and has a mate on the
surface with
a sonar scanner who's monitoring the temple.
Contacting this person in game will give her hints, ---- for instance
"that's a pretty
big fire pit, it'll take a major jump" or "I can trace workings
running from that
door to a leaver somewhere above and to the left"

My reply:

That's not a bad idea. It is something to think about. I'll give it
some thought.

Dark wrote:

Btw, I know LAra croft is something of a lone wolf, but Lara is also
english! there's
no reason for Angela to be exactly the same.

My reply:

Well, Lara Croft isn't quite the lone wolf she once was. In newer
games like the recently released Guardian of Light you can play other
characters besides Lara Croft who are helping her with her quest. If
you play in two player mode one person can play Lara and the other can
play her friend, forget the name, who is a Mayan warrior. This may
actually be one of the factors why Guardian of Light has such high
reviews. Besides game packs, good game play, etc you don't have to
play Lara solo if you don't want too. You can play the game from
different characters' perspectives.

Cheers!