From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Kai
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 4:34 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Could someone please help?

I tend to agree with Darren. I'm a person who appreciates form and fashion
just as much as utility. There is no way that I would, assuming I had one,
deface my iPod or iPhone with Dymo Tape or any other form of unsightly
labeling. A labeled screen protector which is easily removed without leaving

residue would work, but never put Dymo Tape or other labeling products on
your touch devices. Aside from impeding the touch-mechanisms, your device
would definitely not net the sexiest device award.

It's no big deal remembering layouts and such. I'd much rather take the
effort to memorize an on screen layout than to devalue my device with
unnecessary markings. It's for this reason that my microwave isn't labeled,
nor is my coffee machine, nor any other bit of electronics I have.

Kai