Hi Kai,

That's one of the things I hope to balance out in MOTA if I can. As
you know the G3D engine does use collision detection and you can duck
and jump to avoid attacks which is closer to the mainstream evasion
tactics seen on mainstream games. Problem is that it isn't as good as
it could be. This is a technical limitation on my part rather than any
desire to foresake such tactics. I hope to get this working because
blocking and avoiding attacks is very much a part of mainstream gaming
I personally want to see implamented in VI games. Especially, my own.

Smile.