Hi Hayden,

I don't know about the level being necessarily shorter. In terms of
horizontal movement the level isn't as long as before, but it is
taller with more rooms on top of each other. This provides more of an
equal virticle and horizontal movement in the game. I didn't want the
game to be a triditional side-scroller where you just move from left
to right and that's it. I wanted to be able to double back in places,
more opertunity to move up/down,  and put things where you might not
expect them.

As for the footstep sounds I decided to use a dirt floor instead of
stone. Just thought that might be different. I was kind of getting
tired of a stone surface throughout the game. Although, if people
would prefer the stone floor instead I could certainly do that.