Hi Bryan,

Problem is already solved. In beta 18 you get two free potions in your
inventory just to help you make it through level 1. If you get chopped
up by a skeleton like I just did, well, no potion can save you from
getting killed by an expert skeletal swordsman. Those guys are down
right evil on expert. Lol!