To: "Ken the Crazy" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] my ramblings about programming: why I use vb

Hi Ken,

Oh! thanks, I thought that my cow was in trouble. Now I know it's just you on a trumpet. And don't worry about your cat, that's just me on a violin.

Actually I have no musical talent at all. That's probably why I spend so much time writing code. At least with that, if I stay at it long enough I can get it to do as I wish.

BFN

    Jim

C code.  C code run.  Run, code, run.... PLEASE!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA