Hi Hayden,

You got that right. I don't know what happened but television
commercials have really gone down hill over the last twenty years or
so. I still remember commercials from when I was a kid that had little
tunes and jangles that would stick in your head forever. Even now I
remember all the words to the Jucy Fruit bubble gum commercial,
remember most of the Coke commercials, remember several Pepci
commercials, etc. Over the last few years the commercials just don't
get my attention the way the older commercials use to. They've lost
something.

Cheers!