Hi Michael,

Yes, I will be for the FPS version of Mysteries of he Ancients. You
see I'm producing this game in two formats. I'm producing a
side-scroller version for reasons I'd rather not get into, and at a
later point, perhaps next year, I will release an updated version with
a full FPS perspective. The full FPS version will use the Tomb Raider
control set and  incorperate a lot of the same actions like sprint,
jump, roll, safety drops, crawl, you name it. For that reason I'm
eagerly looking forward to that version.

Cheers!