That would defeat the purpose of the puzzle.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "ryan chou" <ryan.chou1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2011 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Need Help in Level 1 of MOTA Beta 17

shouldn't there at least be a sound for it?
I only found that because I view every room as soon as I go in

On 2/5/11, Bryan Peterson <bpeterson2...@cableone.net> wrote:
When you climb up the stairs immediately prior to that room, as you head
right you'll find something that'll help you. It'll help if you have a torch
lit since you'll see this helpful bit of scenery in the View menu.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!