Hello,
Near that statue, find a lever and pull it down.
Hth.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Sapergia" <ksaper...@sasktel.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2011 6:34 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Need Help in Level 1 of MOTA Beta 17

Hi,

If this question has been asked before, I apologize. Could someone please tell me how to get past the stone ledges over the chasm in Room 8 of Level 1? I've been trying to jump to the next ledge, but keep getting killed. I was able to do it in a previous version but that was a couple years ago.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/. If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.