Hi Kelly,

That's coming. As per very popular request/demand I'll allow people to
save games during the beta cycle starting with beta 18. Although, i
have very good reservations against it that have nothing to do with
locking people out, but keeping the beta stable. The save games are
very version specific so you can't exactly reuse your saved games from
version to version. I'm not sure how well that will go over with some
folks but at this point everything is in flux.

cheers!