well you can't its to far.
there is a button just before the statue you need to hit even with the torch I sometimes breese past if I am not concentrating.
At 07:34 a.m. 6/02/2011, you wrote:
Hi,

If this question has been asked before, I apologize. Could someone please tell me how to get past the stone ledges over the chasm in Room 8 of Level 1? I've been trying to jump to the next ledge, but keep getting killed. I was able to do it in a previous version but that was a couple years ago.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/. If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.