From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Shiny protector
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2011 3:24 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fw: Violent videogames may boost brain power, say
researchers

Hi,
Action games have actually made me more braver. For an example, when I was
young, if I get hit or punched, if I fall down, I use to cry. But nowadaies,

I am much more brave and fearce. For an example, if someone tries to fight
me, I take revenge from them. Also the Harry Potter books taught me a bit.
And a case that I watched, when a woman in Haiti was trapped in an
earthquake, and her husband and a bunch of firefighters come for the rescue
and rescues her. She sings, and tells them, you must not fear death. The
harry potter books taught me that as well. The more braver stuff you read
thoroughly, the more braver you'll be.