hmmm and I never recieved that message but it would make sence.
Over time with the strat games where possilbe I find I am faster with my trigger finger.
It  means I can hit and kill a target quite fast.
Ofcause if this was the real world I don't think I could actually do that that fast.

Hi Jacob,

Very interesting. Hmmm...That has interesting implications for gamers.
I use to play games like that for years. I wonder if this means my
brain power was boosted by slottering hords of enemies in Doom, Quake,
Jedi Knight, Tomb Raider, etc. Would be ironic to think so. Lol!