To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2011 6:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fw: Violent videogames may boost brain power,say
researchers

I'm not overly surprised, though I'm a litle sad they focus only on fps
action games. I actually think playing maze games like Turrican or packman
at a very young age improved my ability to understand routes and
distances, something my brain doesn't generally do well at.

another interesting point, is that it's been proved playing very cognitive
intensive games such as resource management, or stratogy games like chess
or battleships can actually aide depression, sinse you are stimulating
different parts of the brain while doing this.

Beware the grue!

list,