HI Dark,

Yeah, I see your point, but like I said let's get the game done first,
and work out all these other details of what goes where and weather it
should or should not be unlockable.

For example, in the new release, beta 18, I'm adding more items to the
game. Two of these is a bronze shield and a bronze brestplate.  These
obviously boost your stamina considerably and will help you survive
battles on higher difficulty levels. That said on level 1 they are a
bit of overkill as I took on the Lamia using both and slottered her
with no problem. So obviously, they will eventually have to be
reserved for levels where they will be most needed.