To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota 17 thoughts

Hmmm, I don't think you have strength in mota actually phil, not where weapons are concerned, if you mean health ie, being wounded causes you to stop being able to use a powerful weapon, this could prove more irritating than anything else especially with bosses who can only be killed with melee weapons, and thus would need some serious balancing I think.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>