Not rude, just inaccurate. Sorry for the misspelling of your name. 

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Shiny protector
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 1:51 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] looking for some help.

Hi,
Not to be rude or offensive, but my name is actually spelt. M u h a m m e d.

I could understand the confusion, seeing as many languages start with
Mohammed. Sorry if it came out as rude, but it wasn't my intention... A few
daies I had a fight on that on the GMA games list about that. Thanks.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Darren Duff" <duff...@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] looking for some help.


> Mohamed? What kind of proof is that? You are trying to prove to the 
> dev that his game will run on a Mac when he has not even released it 
> for that platform? That isn't running on a Mac! That's running in 
> windows that is installed on a Mac! It's not the same thing.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] 
> On Behalf Of Shiny protector
> Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 9:30 AM
> To: Gamers Discussion list
> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] looking for some help.
>
> Hears the evidence. Read below.
> Entombed can be run on a Mac if it's virtualized through VMWare Fusion 
> or a similar program.
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
> Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2011 11:24 PM
> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] looking for some help.
>
>
>> Hi Muhammed,
>>
>> Uh, no. Entombed can't be run on Mac unless there is a major update I 
>> don't know about. It uses a number of Windows specific dependencies 
>> such as Microsoft XNA Framework, Microsoft Sapi, etc that is 
>> absolutely not available on Mac. Where did you get the idea that it 
>> did run on Mac OS?
>>
>> If you are talking about running it on a multiboot or virtual machine 
>> it can be done, but that's totally not what we are talking about. We 
>> are talking about games that play native on Mac OS without virtual 
>> machines etc.
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>>
>> On 2/13/11, Shiny protector <muhamme...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> Also entombed could be run on mack.
>>
>> ---
>> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If you want to leave the 
>> list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at 
>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at 
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
>> list, please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
> list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>
>
> _____________ NOD32 EMON 5872 (20110214) information _____________
>
> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system
> http://www.eset.com
>
>
>
>
> _____________ NOD32 EMON 5872 (20110214) information _____________
>
> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system
> http://www.eset.com
>
>
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to 
> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
> list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. 


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
 

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5873 (20110214) information _____________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.eset.com

  

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5874 (20110214) information _____________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.eset.com

 
 

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5874 (20110214) information _____________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.eset.com

 


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.

Reply via email to