well if you had free sounds they wouldn't need to be anything flash.
Generic sfx if at all.
They wouldn't need to be much.
At 11:30 a.m. 19/02/2011, you wrote:
Hi Lori,

It is certainly possible. Of course I wouldn't spend a lot of money on
sounds and music like I would on a production like MOTA because these
are suppose to be free casual games. However, to get back to the
point, yeah, they could have some sounds/music.

All I'd have to do is use a cross-platform library like FMOD, load
some back ground ambience, footstep sounds, weapons, etc and you kind
of get a modern text adventure game.  However, we will see.I don't
really know what I'll be using to make these games yet.