thanks a load.
Lisa Hayes

www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating Adventure Games

Hi Lisa,

You can download Heroine's Mantle from
http://www.wurb.com/if/game/1327
and don't forget to grab the solutions file. It is an extremely
complex interactive fiction title, extremely fun, but some of the
puzzles and the commands to type are pretty obscure.  As Emily Short
comments on the website it is one of those games that the good parts
are really good and the bad parts are really bad. So if you really get
stuck on something rather than quit the game look up the solution and
move on. That's how I ended up completing it in the end.

Cheers!