Hi Hayden,

Unfortunately, I've never completed Heist. One reason for that is the
past three four years has mostly been spent behind a computer
programming games rather than playing them. As a result any game like
Heist that takes hours of puzzle solving really hasn't been high on my
activities. Although, I'd like to get back into that game.