Hi Darren,

Well, admitedly mine isn't the best either. I often make typos, come
back and proofread what I wrote and kick myself for making such a
mistake. For example, the other day I wrote  faucet like fosset, and
later when I saw my own e-mail I realised I sent it out spelled wrong.
I knew faucet is spelled f a u c e t, but for some reason when typing
in a hurry I forgot and spelled it f o s s e t. I looked at that and
whent what the heck?

Actually, part of the problem isn't that I can't spell it is I just
don't slow down long to think of the correct spelling. When typing at
50 or 60 words a minute it is easy to forget how something is spelled
and just type something that sounds right at the time. Its only when
spell checking it word by word I realise I unconsciously typed
something else.

Cheers!