From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 5:04 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating Adventure Games

Hi Dark,

Yeah, I know. Although, it would help if you spell the item correctly.
I'm not trying to pick on you, but I couldn't help but see you spelled
faucet forset. That would definitely be a cause for a game not to respond if
you spell things incorrectly like that. This isn't the first time I've seen
incorrect spellings like that in your e-mails, and as you probably know
interactive fiction really does require decent spelling to work.

Anyway, as someone else suggested it was probably something simple like "get
water"
which fits with a lot of interactive fiction games I've played.
Usually, not all the time, but usually after you play them a while there is
a certain logic everyone follows most of the time.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5894 (20110221) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5894 (20110221) information _____________

http://www.eset.com