From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 6:02 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating Adventure Games

Hi Darren,

Well, admitedly mine isn't the best either. I often make typos, come back
and proofread what I wrote and kick myself for making such a mistake. For
example, the other day I wrote  faucet like fosset, and later when I saw my
own e-mail I realised I sent it out spelled wrong.
I knew faucet is spelled f a u c e t, but for some reason when typing in a
hurry I forgot and spelled it f o s s e t. I looked at that and whent what
the heck?

Actually, part of the problem isn't that I can't spell it is I just don't
slow down long to think of the correct spelling. When typing at 50 or 60
words a minute it is easy to forget how something is spelled and just type
something that sounds right at the time. Its only when spell checking it
word by word I realise I unconsciously typed something else.

Cheers!

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5894 (20110221) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5894 (20110221) information _____________

http://www.eset.com