On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 05:56:03PM -0500, Thomas Ward wrote:
> which reminds me of another issue. Over here in America I don't know
> of anyone who calls the fosset a tap.

[My Reply:]
        Hi Thomas,

        Well, if the game author is conversant enough to know each form,
maybe they could write something to take either noun?

If (Open .or. Raise) .and. (hood .or bonnet) then car-explodes

...for instance.  Then both sides of the pond are covered.

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org