Well, I just looked up RSW on Google, and got a stock report and
something about SouthWest Florida International airport, and I'm
figuring this has absolutely NOTHING to do with the game previously
mentioned, whatever the hell it is.  Thank you for wasting my bandwidth.

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org