Hi Michael,

yeah, your arguments are very valid. Taking into account what others already said, I think it will really be a play station.

As for final fantasy, I really would like to play these games myself. But I really have no idea, how a blind person could play them all alone. I listened to some gameplay of FF13, and it didn't seem to be overly playable to me. But if anyone here can tell me otherwise, I'd be glad. *smiles*

Best regards
Sarah