Hi Clement,

thanks for your advice. *smiles*

Yes, I know that most of the console games are available for PSX and Xbox all the same. That's why I thought the PS3 might be the better choice, because I can play older PS1 games on it, too. And can I play PS2 games on a PS3 too, btw?

Online play is actually not so important for me, since I never was much into this PVP things. And I don't think I would buy any games online either, as long as the console is only rented for maybe two weeks or so at a time. I think the available games on CD should be enough choice to pass this time. *smiles*

Yeah, there are instruments with the rock band games there, too. So I can try these, though the rent is higher for them of corse because the instruments come with them. But that's something I'll think about.

So, I'll definately take a look at fighting games and these rockband titles. But I'll take my time and see if any more suggestions come along here before I make a decision. *smiles*

Best regards
Sarah