Hi Dark,

Agreed. I mean a lot of the games that Azabat Software creates are
quite a bit of like what Spoonbill or Jim Kitchen creates for free. It
is true that Drafts, AKA Checkers, is the only accessible version I
know of, but I'm not going to fork over around $65.00 to get it. Plus
as you say their method of playing from the cd etc is a bit cheesy in
my opinion. Why not let people download and install the games they
want instead.  I'd rather just pay something like $15 for Checkers,
since that is a game I'd like to have, and download and install it.
Why should I have to buy the entire collection cd just to get it?

As for non-prophet orgs and companies for the blind latching onto
games etc that are apealing to small children or senior citizens I've
seen my fair share of that as well. I can't count how many times I've
seen catalogs advertising something like the APH games such as Termite
Torpedo, Toodle Tiles, and so on and I can't help but scream enough,
"lame! Lame! Lame!" Its like can't they find something a little more
adult and something more interesting I'd be interested in?