I sort of see what azabat were thinking with the running directly from the cd business, but given that once something is installed in windows you have some very friendly shortcuts to launch it, even in the case of complete computer novices it seems to make litle sense for me, ---- heck it's not so difficult to create a shortcut key so that this mythical seenile old computer using pathetic blind person of helpless idiocy can just hit one key to run the thing, ---- afterall if they're that! computer illiterate would you trust them not to scratch the cd? ;d.

Back on the price issue, I do think in fairness azabat's games are negotiable, in fact I recall reading something about them having downloadable versions of there games for about 20 usd each, though I'm afraid this stil seems rather much to me.

Really the only one of their games which has ever really interested me is backgamman, sinse it's a game I've rather fancied learning, but I'm not sure if I want to pay that sort of money for it.

Beware the grue!