Hi Charles,

Yeah, like no kidding. Although, to be fair I think this is probably
an exchange rate issue more than anything. The British Pound has a lot
more value than the U.S. Dollar so if they set their prices based on
the British Pound, which they do,  someone living out side the U.K.
has to pay far more to purchase those games than someone living in the
U.K. The Euro and Dollar just don't have the same kind of buying power
and for us it becomes an insane amount of money for those games.

For the record I've experienced the same issues when I was selling
Montezuma's Revenge. For us $35.00 USD is not really a lot. However, I
have gotten complaints from foreign markets where the exchange rates
are so bad between our countries that they would have to pay a years
worth of money to purchase that game. Its not my fault, but just an
issue with exchange rates and our global econemy. I think that is the
same here when it comes to those Azabat games.