Hi.

Well I bought the game and have been playing it for a couple of hours now, and
I actually think draconis didn't do themselves any favours by having the
packman and wildwest tables in the demo, sinse the others are much more fun.

They seem generally easier than most of the xtreme tables.

Socker star was easy once I worked out a way of getting instant goals by only
knocking out one defender, and got that instance reflex to hit the spacebar
everytime I here the ball come near my goal.

Safari was proving a problem until I sped up my key hammering speed for
escaping the water and the kooga, once I got that worked out it was fine.

Haunted house is my favourite, the sfx are just awsome (EVENTHE INTRO is cool),
and probably is the hardest one I've cracked thus far, sinse some of those
shots, ---- particularly for the letter g took a bit of working out.

Heist I'm stil trying thus far.

Beware the grue!