Hi Charlese.

The safari table is fun, and it seems far easier to hit the letters than in haunted house, sinse they don't have the bumpers around them, this means I've got quite good scores on that table.

The thing that surprised me is how fast you have to be hammering the keys to swim out of the water or run away from the kooga. the usual speed I did this which is okay for instance in running in the home run table just wasn't fast enough originally and I had to put more of a spert on.

Other than that the table is quite fun, especially keeping my ball out of the snake pit. I do wish they'd included a bit more of the mighty jungle song in the background though, sinse that's a favourite of mine.

Beware the Grue!

dark.