Hi Dark,

Well, as far as the demo of Pinball Clasic goes the blame doesn't fall
on Draconis really. The demo has always used the Packman and Wild West
tables ever since it was first released by ESP which was long before
Josh came along and took it over. I agree with you, however, that some
of the other tables like Haunted House would have made abetter demo
table than the current demo tables.

Cheers!