Well that makes sense Tom, accept I do regret a litle not buying the game originally.

When I first tried esp pinball classic back in 2006 when I bought xtreme, my opinion was that the tables were far simpler than the xtreme ones so I didn't bother with the game, ---- my mistake as it turns out.

That's obviously why the second game has the pinball extreme and I believe alien invasion tables, which have a lot going on in them, in fact if I remember rightly I bought the game the same night I tried it just on the strength of those two tables (particularly pinball xtremem).

Beware the Grue!