I've always thought that someone should make a beat-m-up. only thing we have now are video games, and since most blind people refuse to play those they'll never get to experience them unless they are created as actual audio games.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 10:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Beat It Extreme

Hi Bryan,

Been there done that so to speak. Well, maybe writing a beat-m-up game
is exactly what we need. Just a game where you run around beating the
stuffing out of someone. Lol!

On 3/4/11, Bryan Peterson <bpeterson2...@cableone.net> wrote:
I'd like to kick my mother-in-law's butt just about now. She's been
interfering in our marriage, trying to anyway, practically since I put the
ring on Maria's finger. So I need hardly point out that this game sounds
pretty darn appealing just now.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!