Actually Mortal Kombat got used for that over many years for me. There's nothing quite as good for your anger as pounding someone like nobody's business then watching jax pull their arms off ;D.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 3:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Beat It Extreme

Hi Bryan,

Been there done that so to speak. Well, maybe writing a beat-m-up game
is exactly what we need. Just a game where you run around beating the
stuffing out of someone. Lol!

On 3/4/11, Bryan Peterson <bpeterson2...@cableone.net> wrote:
I'd like to kick my mother-in-law's butt just about now. She's been
interfering in our marriage, trying to anyway, practically since I put the
ring on Maria's finger. So I need hardly point out that this game sounds
pretty darn appealing just now.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!