How's this for a name of the game?  Thug Thud.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 9:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Beat It Extreme

Hi Bryan,

Been there done that so to speak. Well, maybe writing a beat-m-up game
is exactly what we need. Just a game where you run around beating the
stuffing out of someone. Lol!

On 3/4/11, Bryan Peterson <bpeterson2...@cableone.net> wrote:
I'd like to kick my mother-in-law's butt just about now. She's been
interfering in our marriage, trying to anyway, practically since I put the
ring on Maria's finger. So I need hardly point out that this game sounds
pretty darn appealing just now.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!