firstly, about ydkj. all the games are accessible save a few elements of the actual game. the attack being the most notable. also the 3-way in volume 3. about bopit, the download has one mode that lights up the buttons or something and that doesn't work quite well apparently. beyond that I can't really be of more help since I don't have a bop it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 4:33 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] presents and such

Hi.
My friend just got several presents for birthday.
one of them was the tv show game tv series of you don't know jack, he also got the third addition of that game and another addition of that.
What additions of the ydkj game are accessible.

Another thing is that I am thinking of asking for a boppit for my birthday.
I played a standard bopit my cousin had and now seriously want one.
What is the most accessible.
standard classic, extreem or download and is the downloadable content accessible and free?
I think this thing would really rock.
On that note any other handhelds should I be aware of which are not game boy related or anything like that.
There are times when away where a computer is not the thing I care for.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com