I've never heard of the ydkj or whatever it was called, --- what's that?

Boppit generally is accessible unless it's in light bop mode, which the boppit blast had as an option but which I think is a necessary level to pass on boppit download.

You need to hit the controls when the voice speaks and! when the light is on, sinse sometimes it will say a command like "pull it" and the light is off so pulling it will make you lose.

it's an interesting varient, a bit like simon says, but it's a shame they couldn't have a version with an extra sound to make it accessable for people who can't see the lights.

Beware the Grue!