sounds amusing, it is downlodable?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pitermach" <piterm...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] presents and such

hi dark,
you don't know jack is a game the developers themselves classify as "funny trivia", the "show where high culture and pop culture collide" the series was pretty big in the mid to late 90's and made a comeback last month. you'll be asked questions which you'd normally not see in a trivia game. for instance, in episode 2 of the new series one category is "win... doez!... seven", and yes, the dows part is pronounced sort of like homer going doh. The question actually asks which of the following artists could not use their name as a windows filename. will I.am, ke$ha, ?love, and someone else whom I don't remember. Then at the end they have these fake commertials that play when you just sit there on the play again prompt. the whole game is very humorous and really cracks me up, and many others I know. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>