Dark,

They did keep in git, as well as headmaster, caretaker, and lessons,
strangely enough. And by the way, it's Sourcerers Stone over here, not
Philosopher's Stone. I really wish Jim Dale had read the U.K.
editions, or rather, that the U.S. ones didn't even get changed by
Scolastic in the first place. The reason we have Google is so we can
look stuff up, you gits. Or kids could go to their school or nearist
public library for God's sake! It really is stupid that this kind of
stuff happens. It makes me feel as if publishers think we're stupid or
something, or too lazy to research. Besides, it takes away the
authenticity of the characters and setting, in my oppinion. They're in
England, for God's sake, not America. Let them talk like it! Sorry,
rant over now.

Thanks,
Ari