Hi Phil,

Major bumber. Too bad I can't just port the game to BGT or G3D. Mouse
support would add so much more to this game. Especially if you could
use gestures and wand motions. I've got a pretty good idea how to do
it too.

Basically, you'd just create an array that keeps track of which way
the mouse is moving. When you perform a left click it would find out
which patern is in the array and cast that spell. Unfortunately, as
you stated the GMA engine isn't that flexable.

Cheers!