I think search party is hard. I don't understand how to play.
saygilar sevgiler.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 9:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] here I go again

Fair enough, their not actually mine either, but you might enjoy search party and chainlink, as well as jim's hangman and the 7-128 games.

I can also recommend bg crossword from spoonbill, I'm terrible at grid like scrabble puzles myself, but bg crossword handles all the moves for you just leaving you to guess the clues.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lelia Struve" <leliastr...@samobile.net>