Shame on you.  Is this a clue of what is to come from the maker of MOTA??

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2011 2:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Beat-M-Ups was Beat It Extreme

Hi Dark,

Lol! Me too. I'm a very desturbed individual, because I played way too
many violent vidio games as a kid. I use to love knocking people off
the cliffs in Double Dragon, loved chopping people up in Legend of
Kage with my swords, and don't forget about everyone i beat the crap
out of in Mike Tyson's Punchout and Shadder Hand. Oh, I was a very
dangerous individual in vidio games. That's why I'm so, so, so, so
very bad today. Hahahahaha.