Doing all that terrible stuff when you were a kid! Ain't you ashamed of yourself? Heh heh heh.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 8:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Beat-M-Ups was Beat It Extreme

Yep, I used to have a lot of fun when I was about five or six, playing double dragon on the amstrad computer with my brother chucking oil drumbs at people ;D.

maybe that's why i'm such a disturbed individual now, I spent my child hood chopping people up in mortal combat, chucking oil drumbs at them in double dragon, kicking them off bridges in golden axe, and, ---- oh the terror! encasing them in rainbows and bubbles in bubble bobble and rainbow islands ;d.

Beware the grue!