Hi,

The only problem with creating a LOTR game using the sounds, music,
and/or anything from the films is that all of that is heavily
copyrighted up the butt. A developer wanting to take that route would
pritty much have to release it as freeware, and I don't think you
realise how much work would have to go into creating a game like that.
That's an aweful lot of work just to put into a free game that still
would have copyright issues etc attached.

Smile.